- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
Triangular Roll Storage Box
The improper storage of rolled prints can lead to damage, especially when attempting to remove a rolled artwork from a tube. The triangular shape of this box avoids the kinds of damage caused by pulling on the edges of items when removing them from tubes. The design also reduces the possibility of causing a wrinkle when handling the rolled item. As an added plus, our Triangular Roll Storage Box will not inadvertently roll off your work surface, desk or table, and stacks much more easily than a tube.
Archival-quality corrugated provides safe, acid- and lignin-free storage for maps, prints, drawings and other rolled items. Our Triangular Box opens fully along the long side allowing for safe placement and removal of rolled items.
The six inch sides of the triangle will hold a diameter of up to 3-1/2".
Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Triangular Roll Storage Box
E-flute corrugated (exceeds 200 lb. test)
Acid-free and lignin-free
3% Calcium carbonate buffer