- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
Board & Paper
Board & Paper
Acid Free FoamBoard
Acid Free Foamboard is perfect for structural backing in picture framing. Surface papers are acid- and lignin-free, with a 3% buffering agent to maintain an alkaline pH. The 1/8' thickness allows you to use this backing with all frame profiles when glazing and mat boards are being used, creating a framing package of less then 3/8'.
Acid free paper liners, no clay coating made of 100% High Alpha Cellulose virgin pulp free and post consumer materials.
Extruded closed cell polystyrene core free from damaging pollutants and harmful gasses.
Engineered to be highly warp resistant