- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Board & Paper
Board & Paper
Acid Free FoamBoard
Acid Free Foamboard is perfect for structural backing in picture framing. Surface papers are acid- and lignin-free, with a 3% buffering agent to maintain an alkaline pH. The 1/8'' thickness allows you to use this backing with all frame profiles when glazing and mat boards are being used, creating a framing package of less then 3/8''.
Un-Buffered Tissue comes with the Kit.
Hinged clamshell design allows top to fold open and lie flat, providing easy access to art work. This design facilitates transfer of stored items from one side to the other for smooth and professional presentation. An additional and important benefit is that prints are subject to less physical handling reducing the risk of damage.
Acid free paper liners, no clay coating made of 100% High Alpha Cellulose virgin pulp free and post consumer materials.
Watch Archival Methods’ short video Onyx Portfolios
Extruded closed cell polystyrene core free from damaging pollutants and harmful gasses.
Engineered to be highly warp resistant