- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Board & Paper
Corners & Tape
Clear Print Mounting Strips
Matted prints larger than 20” x 24" often require more support than standard corners can provide. Clear Print Mounting Strips applied along the top, bottom and sides of your artwork or photograph will provide an even level of support for these larger pieces. Made of archival crystal clear polyester that is safe to use when in contact with your artwork.
Strips are 10" long with a 1/2" channel-fold. They can easily be trimmed to accommodate smaller borders when needed (as small as 1/8"). Half inch double-sided tape with a release-paper strip is applied to the 2" polyester back, which is designed so that no adhesive will touch your artwork.
Watch our short video:: Archival Mounting Solutions for artwork, photographs, documents
4 mil Polyester
1/2 inch channel 2 inch back
3/4 inch release liner 1/2 inch double side tape
Adhesive applied on 2 inch polyester back