- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
ENCLOSURES & SLEEVES
The large pre-scored flap and expandable gusseted sides makes this folder ideal for organizing documents, pamphlets, photographs and flat collectibles and protecting them from dust and possible loss. Sized to accommodate letter and legal file folders, each expands up to 1½ inches.
Made from fully bleached, high alpha cellulose pulp. It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp. Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, peroxide, sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur.
The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less.
Metallic Impurities, Iron will not exceed 150 ppm and copper shall not exceed 6 ppm. No optical brightening agents are used in the pulp.
The paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
Alkaline or neutral sizing are used. No alum rosin or rosin sizing are used.
Color pigment dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding.
This paper passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 formally ANSI IT9.16
Folder category orders are combined in cart and recalculated at checkout for lowest pricing level.