- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
Gallery 12 Wood Frames
All you need is a phillips head screwdriver to do your own framing with Gallery 12 Wood Frame Kits. Frames are easily re-opened to access art work and changed as needed.
If you want to add a window mat use our Archival Mat and Presentation Kit or Custom Mat Cutting Page.
Read our Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Archival Solution of the Week
Watch Archival Methods’ short Video: Gallery-12-Wood-Frames.
Frames are made from carefully selected solid woods. Maple has a natural clear finish. Poplar wood is used for the satin finish black and white painted frames.
Profile 12 has a 5/8 inch face, 1 inch sides, 3/16 inch rabbit Click on more views to see diagram of frame. Kits includes: • Frame & Strainer • Acrylite OP3 • 1/8” Acid-Free Foam Board backing • Hanging Hardware • Picture Wire