- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
ENCLOSURES & SLEEVES
Film Interleaving Folders
Designed for use with matching-sized Thumb-Cut or Open-End Envelopes, the single fold of this Interleaving Folder allows for the easy insertion and removal of your materials. During storage, we recommend that you place the open end of the folder into the envelope first to maximize protection against dust. To access your materials, turn the folder around and use one of the flaps to gently remove the film, as this allows handling of the contents by its edges, avoiding fingerprints.
Film folders are available in archivally safe, clear 3 mil. Polyester. Polyester (Melinex 516 Dupont’s replacement for Mylar D) if the very highest optical clarity is required.