- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
KITS & ACCESSORIES
Originally designed for use inside our 4 x 6 Print-Caddies, but can be used with other boxes if desired.
Made of 10 point archival card stock and measure 3-13/16" x 5-15/16" with a 1-1/16" flap for labeling the divider.
Watch our short video: Acid-Free Index Cards Used to Organize Photo’s in Archival Boxes