- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
Brillianize Plastic Cleaner
This product is America's number one rated anti-static cleaner and polish for plastic and glass. It is used by many museums and galleries nationwide. Brillianize can be used on display cases as well as to clean LCD or plasma screens.
The unique anti-static, fingerprint resistant formula will not harm UV filtering glass/plastic framing materials. Brillianize is non-toxic and contains no alcohol or ammonia. To use; simply apply the spray to a clean, lint free cloth (included) and then to your plastic or glass surface, polishing the surface until dry (do not scrub). Kit includes: 8 oz Brillianize Spray Bottle, Large Micro-Chamois polishing cloth & 2 Wet Dry Instant Detailer pads.