- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
ENCLOSURES & SLEEVES
Bag Stiffeners Acid Free
Protecting prints, postcards, magazines and documents in storage bags might require bag stiffeners to prevent bending when handling.
Bag Stiffeners are available in four thickness based on sizes.Acid Free Card Stock for sizes between 3-1/2 and 5x740 pt. Tan ArchivalGrade™ boxboard for size between 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and 11 x 1755 pt. Gray White ArchivalGrade™ boxboard for size between 12 x 16 and 17 x 25Acid Free Foamboard 1/8’’ for size between 18 x 24 and 24 x 36