- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
BINDERS & ALBUMS
Accent L-Series Binder Box
This binder-in-a-box design provides the dust free environment needed for storage of CDs/DVDs, prints and documents. The binder will hold our three-ring page options and accommodate pages with the maximum dimensions of 12 H x 11-1/4'' W. A protective tray opens with the cover allowing full access to the contents and easy page turning.
A flap-style magnetic closure allows for safe transport and storage of contents in this archival album. Slanted 1-1/2' D-rings will hold 25 pages (200 CD/DVDs) or 60 pages with prints. The cover material is a linen textured fabric covering, the same fine material used on our Museum Cases. A black accent paper covers the interior tray.
Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Accent L Binder Box