- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
BINDERS & ALBUMS
3-RING BINDER PAGES
Pocket Pages with Inserts
Make a great looking album by simply inserting supplied acid-free card stock and attaching photos in your chosen layout using Mounting Corners or removable adhesive (Gudy Dots). You can also add memo captions with approved marker (Tech-Liner or Lumocolor) or (Stabilo-All) pencil to the paper. When finished; you will have a personalized album for generations to treasure.
3-Ring Binder Pocket Pages made of heavy weight archivally-safe polypropylene. Choose between a Black (10 point), White (10 point) or Gray (12 point) acid-free card stock.
These (top-loading) Pocket Pages are available in 2 sizes; a standard 8-1/2 x 11 and a 9-3/8 x 11 providing a little more space to design a great looking page.
New Product Blog: 3-Ring Archival Pages