- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
ENCLOSURES & SLEEVES
Side Loading Print Sleeves
Our Side-Loading Print Sleeves provide unmatched physical and environmental protection for your valuable prints. These optically clear sleeves protect your collections from scratches and fingerprints when handling, and provide protection from dust and other pollutants while in short- or long-term storage.
The 3 mil uncoated Melinex 516 (Dupont’s replacement for Mylar D) ensures that both the protective sleeve and adjacent prints will not chemically interact. Polyester is the clearest, most chemically inert of the plastics used for archival storage products. One-piece construction with a flap-edge seal provides easy access and secure closure. Sleeves are 1/8” larger in both dimensions so that standard print sizes will fit properly.
Acid Free Card Stock can be used as a backing in these sleeves.
Quantities vary by size: Packages of 50 for 4 x 5" through 5 x 7" sizes / packages of 25 for 8 x 10" through 8-1/2 x 14" sizes / packages of 10 for 11 x 14" through 20 x 24" sizes.