- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
KITS & ACCESSORIES
Permanent Marker Pens
Lumocolor Permanent Marker are waterproof, smudge-proof, and is safe to use on CD/DVDs, plastics, and all sorts of other surfaces.
The Lumocolor Permanent Marker features neutral-smelling ink that is waterproof, smudge-proof, and is safe to use on CD/DVDs, plastics, and all sorts of other surfaces. These markers will write on polyester / polypropylene / and polyethylene plastics, as well as gloss coated papers. Should you inadvertently leave the cap off, a dry-safe feature will keep the marker from drying out for several days. The TechLiner Drawing Marker features an acid-free, free-flowing ink that is perfect for use on paper surfaces. This ink is formulated with permanent, waterproof pigments. Drying time will vary depending on paper surface, and we recommend that you test it ahead of using it on glossy paper surfaces. Available as a three-pen set, featuring line widths of 0.1 / 0.3 / 0.5.(Note: we recommend that you test these markers on your intended surface to determine specific drying times, as they may vary from surface to surface.)