- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
PRE-CUT ALUMINUM FRAME
Pre-Cut Profile 102
Aluminum picture frames are an affordable way to display your artwork, photographs, prints. Picture frames are easily assembled using simple-to-use hardware kits (sold separately).
Profile #102 has a flat face with brushed aluminum sides. Frame wall size: 13/16" / Face Size: 3/8" / Rabbet Depth: 3/8" (please see photograph).
Available Pre-Cut Finishes: Frosted Silver (02) / Frosted Gold (04) / Matte Black (21)
Available Pre-Cut Sizes: 11x14" / 13x19" / 16x20" / 17x22"
The FRAME HARDWARE is needed for assembling your frame(s). You will need one frame hardware kit per frame.
All dimensions are provided in inches.