- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
METAL EDGE BOXES
METAL EDGE BOXES +
Acid Free Storage Boxes
3 Inch Drop Front Boxes manufactured from heavyweight ArchivalGrade™ boxboard. Metal edge clamps provide both rigidity and high stacking strength.
1-1/2 Inch Drop Front Boxes consist of a removable top and a bottom with a hinged “drop front” panel on one of the long sides.
Document Boxes one-piece construction with a hinged flip top provides a safe, acid-free and lignin-free storage for letter- and legal-size documents.
White Boxes have a matte laminate coating making it water and scuff resistant. The interior of each box is lined with acid-free gray paper.
Hinged Lid boxes are offered in a variety of sizes for safely storing prints, films, postcards, CD’s.
Short Top Boxes have removable, close-fitted tops to seal out dust.
35mm Slide Box are available in Tan and Black Archival Box Board .
Flat Storage Box with short top, all four corners of bottom tray are fastened with metal edge clamps no drop front.