- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Custom frame sections are sold in pairs – please order one pair for the length of your artwork and one pair for the width. Frames are cut to your specifications, with a slight allowance (that we will make) for fitting the artwork and glazing (glass not included). Please measure your artwork carefully by using the old carpenter’s adage: “measure twice, cut once” before we cut your frame to your specifications. Please give us the exact width and height of your matted artwork and glass. We will add 1/8' clearance to the size you specify, providing clearance for the glass and artwork. Cut lengths can not be refunded or returned for modification. All aluminum section frames are easily assembled with standard Hardware Kits (sold separately). Please watch our short How to Assemble a Complete Frame Ki video.
Custom frames are sold in pairs, one for the length and one for the width. We add 1/8 inch allowance to size you provide. Please measure carefully using the old carpenter’s adage: “measure twice, cut once” Custom Frames can not be refunded or returned for modification. Frames are easily assembled with standard Hardware Kits (sold separately). Use check box to add to cart. Bulk Hardware (100 sets) available on Frame Hardware Page.
Please watch our short How to Assemble a Complete Frame Ki video.