- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
KITS & ACCESSORIES
4” x 6" PRINT ORGANIZERS
Metal Edged QPO 1202 Kit
Our QPO Kits provide archivally safe storage for ALL your images, including traditional film-based photographs and digital prints. Each print caddy will hold our archival Polyethylene Bags filled with your 4 x 6" prints. Index Card Dividers are included for additional organization and to cross-reference storage locations such as digital files and/or cloud storage information.
Kit includes a Hinge Lid Black metal edge box, four Print Caddies, 25 Card Stock Dividers and 100 archival Polyethylene Bags. As a kit, the price of this product represents a saving of 20% over individually purchased components.
Watch our short video: Metal Edge QPO Photo Storage Kit VideoOld Photo Envelopes Video: Preserving Family Photographs Video How To Use Old Photo Envelope
Additional Resources: Storing and Organizing Family Photographs
Read our Blog on Dating Photos & Media: American Family Archives