- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
Board & Paper
Corners & Tape
Linen & Tyveck Tapes
Linen Tape is perfect for hinging window mats to backing board, bookbinding or making folders. The pH-neutral water-activated adhesive is designed for long-term secure adhesion.
Tyvek Tape is a tear-resistant nonwoven polyethylene material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive. It is ideal for hinging window mats and book repairs.
Tyvek & Linen Tape should not be used directly on your artwork.