- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
ENCLOSURES & SLEEVES
3 Sided Sleeves
3 Sided Sleeves load easily and protect prints, artwork, photographs, and documents during display, handling and storage. Use bag stiffeners to provide additional stiffness protecting delicate or brittle paper.
3 Sided Sleeves open on one short side with no flap. Made of 1.5 mil Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) has excellent clarity, a low electrostatic charge, is acid-free, and is safe for long-term storage.
Sized to accommodate a thickness of mounted prints or multiple prints. Sleeves with 1/8’’ tolerance will accommodate 1/16’’ in thickness, 1/4’’ tolerance will accommodate 1/8’’ in thickness, 7/16’’ tolerance will accommodate 3/16’’ in thickness.
1.5 mil (BOPP) polypropylene is archival safe for long-term storage.
Sealed on 3 sides and opening on short side with No flap.
All bags are manufactured (+/ -) 1/16" of the size listed.
BOPP is Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene has excellent clarity, low electrostatic charge and high tensile strength. Corona treatment on both sides.