- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
BINDERS & ALBUMS
3-RING BINDER PAGES
Print and Slide Pages
Pages are the most popular way of organizing, filing and protecting conventional and digital prints and a broad range of documents, pamphlets, magazines. Print pockets will hold two same-size prints back to back so page capacity is twice the number of pockets shown in the product listing. 35mm slide pages will hold twenty mounted slides per page. The 9-3/8 x 11' page, item 52-911, will accommodate magazines or reports 8-1/2 x 11' with a thickness of 3/8’’.
Item 52-010 Page 8 x 10 is discontinued please use 52-011 as replacement
Our heavy weight, high clarity, archivally-safe polypropylene print and slide pages are heavier than many others so they will not tear, wrinkle or distort. The polypropylene pages thickness is 115 micron or .0045 on each side of the pocket. The total thickness of the page is 9 mil. Our pages are three-hole punched for use with our Collector Grade Binders, Binder-In-A-Box and RingFolio Binder Box. Print Page dimensions are listed in chart below.
Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Print Storage Pages
- Ordering Info