- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
BINDERS & ALBUMS
3-RING BINDER PAGES
Caption Pocket 4x6 Photo Page
Documenting who is in a photograph and when it was taken is important. Years later, that information will add more meaning to your album. When reorganizing older photos this information can be collected from family members, or gleaned from information in old albums, dates on the photo and notes on the back of them.
Our heavy weight, high clarity, archivally-safe polypropylene pages are heavier than many others so they will not tear, wrinkle or distort. This page has two 4-1/4 x 6-1/4 pockets which will hold two prints back to back and one center pocket 2-1/8 x 6-1/4 ideal for captions to document the photo.
Pages come with White Acid Free Card-stock for each pocket. Allowing smaller than 4x6 photos to be attached to Card-stock using mounting corners, filling the pocket. Making a great looking and informative album easy to accomplish.
Tip: Use a word processing programs to print out information then trim and add to the caption pocket or capture your own hand writing by using an approved marker (Tech-Liner or Lumocolor) or (Stabilo-All) pencil.
New Product Blog: 3-Ring Archival Pages