- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
KITS & ACCESSORIES
4” x 6" PRINT ORGANIZERS
4 x 6 Archive 900 Kit
Archivally-safe storage for ALL your photographs and negatives. Effectively organize your collection with Archive Envelopes, each of which provides space to record and document dates, people and places. All-Purpose Index Cards are included for additional organization, and to cross-reference other storage locations such as digital files and/or cloud storage information.
Kit capacity is 900 prints, utilizing 25 Archive Envelopes which hold up to 36 prints each.
Included in the 4 x 6 Archive 900 Kit are the following:
• Hinged Lid Black Box, 12-1/2” x 7-1/2” x 5-3/8” h
• 1 package of 25 4 x 6 Archive Envelopes (exterior dimensions 4-5/8” x 7-1/4”)
• 25 All Purpose Index Cards
Watch our video:: Preserving Family Photographs Video How To Use Old Photo Envelope Read our Blog on Dating Photos & Media: American Family Archives Watch our short video:: Archival Methods 4x6 Archive 900 Kit
Read our Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Archival Solution of the Week