- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
PORTFOLIOS & CASES
About Our Archival Cases
Museum-Solander Cases are used by museums, photographers’ to safely store and present their collections.
Art Carry Cases are best suited to make transporting your work easy and comfortable.
Trans-Port Shipping Case Rigid polypropylene print shipping case is designed for repeated use.
EZ Carrier designed to carry boxes and case up to 36 x 48 with both a handle and a shoulder strap.
Soft Sided Art Case 3 inch gusset will accommodate Onyx Portfolio Boxes, Museum Cases, Metal Edge Boxes.
Tranzporter Cases extra-wide 5-6 inch gusset construction allows you to carry portfolio boxes and oversized artwork.