- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
KITS & ACCESSORIES
Cotton Inspection Gloves
Comfortable to wear and will prevent naturally occurring finger oils from contacting your artwork, documents or collectibles.
Ideal for the safe handling of photographs, negatives, prints, documents, artwork and all kinds of collectibles.
Micro Dot Heavy Weight Cotton This is important when handling objects that could slip with standard inspection gloves.
Four styles to select from: Light Weight Cotton 120 gram Medium Weight Cotton 200 gram Heavy Weight Natural Cotton