- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
About Our Frame Collection
When it comes to protecting and preserving your artwork, photography, prints or other important memories, the importance of proper framing cannot be overstated. Here at Archival Methods we strive to bring you the finest quality frames, archival supplies and acid-free storage products to ensure that your images and framed collectibles will not only look beautiful on the wall, but will endure without fading or discoloration for decades to come.
Would you like to professionally frame your item yet don’t want to pay over-the-top prices at your local framing shop? Archival Methods is here to help. We offer a wide selection of both pre-cut and custom-sized aluminum frames in a variety of colors to suit your every need. We also offer mounting, cleaning and hardware products to simplify any project – large or small.
We would also like to invite you to watch our Complete Framing Kit Video to see how to showcase your images and collections with our fine selection of frames and frame-related products.
Contact Us Today
We appreciate the fact that you have many options when it comes to ordering custom framing products online, and we strive to make your experience with us as pleasant and professional as possible. We offer highly competitive pricing, fast shipping, assured availability of products, and years upon years of industry expertise for you to rely on. We encourage you to call us at 866-877-7050 should you have any questions or want solid, sound advice regarding your next framing project.
PRE-CUT ALUMINUM FRAME +
Framing can offer much more than just enhancing the look of your artwork. Our premium pre-cut frames also offer quality protection from damage to your work. Archival Methods offers sturdy aluminum frames in various profiles that allow you to proudly and professionally display your artwork and collections. We make it easy and cost efficient by offering many Complete Frame Kits for quick and professional “one-stop” solutions.
Benefit Of Our Aluminum Frames
Why are frames from Archival Methods the best, you might ask? Well, not only do our affordable pre-cut frames offer quick and easy assembly they are also available in 4 very popular profiles. See our options below.
1. Profile #111 – Flat Face & Rabbet Depth 13/32”
2. Profile #105 – Half Rounded Face & Rabbet Depth 13/32”
3. Profile #115 – Half Rounded Face, Brushed Aluminum Sides, & Rabbet Depth 19/32”
4. Profile #102 – Flat Face, Brushed Aluminum Sides, & Rabbet Depth 3/8”
These frames lend all of your artwork and flat collectibles an unmistakable degree of elegance and premium protection whether displayed in your home, office, or an art exhibition. Your documents, photographs and art will be showcased in the best quality frames that will elegantly embellish any environment. Enjoy how simple it is to frame your work with Archival Methods’ quality pre-cut frames.
Start Loving Your Archival Methods Frame Today!
We’re not only proud to provide you the best aluminum frames for display, we are also honored to be a part of making your best work and cherished photographs and collectibles stand out and look great. No matter the size or type, Archival Methods provides exemplary customer service with friendly and knowledgeable staff to help you find the right frame for your every framing project – large or small. Contact us today to start framing!