- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
Board & Paper
Paper & Tissue
Permalife 20 Lb. Bond Paper
Permalife Paper can help ensure the long-term survival of copies of your one-of-a-kind documents and printed materials.
• This Acid-Free paper is made with 25% cotton stock for added durability and bears a watermark that clearly identifies its archival quality. Permalife Paper is a strong paper with excellent surface & folding characteristics.• Weight: 20 Lb. or 75 gm2• 25% Cotton & 75% Pure Cellulose Fiber• pH 7.5-8.0 Acid-Free|Lignin-free• Buffering: 3% calcium carbonate alkaline reserve
Read our Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Archival Solution of the Week
• 20 lb. Bond Paper (75 gm2)
Fiber: 25% cotton 75% pure cellulose fiber
pH: 7.5-8.0 Acid Free
Buffering: 3% calcium carbonate alkaline reserve
Lignin: Less than 0.1%
Reducible sulfur: Less than .0008%
Passed P.A.T. (Photographic Activity Test) ISO IT 18916 (formerly ISO 14523 ANSI IT9.16).
Pulp: Purified alpha cellulose pulp, acid and lignin-free.