- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Picture Wire Kit
This picture wire is designed to make wrapping and tying fast and easy. Made of high-strength, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, it is specially made to be soft, flexible and fray resistant. The smooth, clean finish is gentle on your fingers and easy to twist. This #4 wire supports a maximum picture weight of 35 lbs. One roll contains 6 feet of wire, and comes with 2 picture hanging hooks.