- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
BINDERS & ALBUMS
3-RING BINDER PAGES
Acid-Free Paper Inserts
Acid-Free Paper inserts are used to mount smaller photographs or record information about an image and are sized to fit inside our Print Pages.
White 10-point card stock is sold in packages of 50.
Black 10-point card stock is sold in packages of 50.
10 point acid-and lignin-free card-stock.
Made from high alpha cellulose pulp. It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp. Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, peroxide, sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur.
The paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less.
This paper passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 formally ANSI IT9.16
Alkaline or neutral sizing are used. No alum rosin or rosin sizing are used.
Surface of the paper is smooth and free from knots, shives and abrasive particles.