- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Each Aluminum Section Frame available from Archival Methods requires one Hardware Kit for assembly. They are available individually (one kit per frame) or Save 25% when you purchase bulk packages of 100 Hardware Kits. Each component of the kit is also available in bulk quantities of 100. Please see below.
Included in each Frame Hardware Kit are 4 two-part corners (Tapped Corners & Back Plates), 2 Omni Hangers for picture wire, 10 Spring Tension Clips & 4 Corner Bumpers.