- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
USB / Memory Card Storage Kit
Looking for a solution for storing and organizing your USB flash drives and camera memory cards? Often the small profile of these storage devices makes identifying their contents difficult. This kit solves that problem!
Our kit provides storage for up to 48 USB Drives, and includes an Indexing Card and individual Labels (3/8” x 5/8’’) to help you sort things out. The kit’s 8 Tray Bins will hold USB Drives, Memory Cards (in their protective sleeves), even 35 mm slides!
Gray Hinged-Lid Drop Front Box measures 5-1/8’’ wide x 5-7/8’’ depth x 3’’ high. It provides easy access to your contents, and is sized to also hold CD / DVD cases or sleeves.
Dividers create 6 storage spaces per Tray Bin for USB Drives, while the Index Card provides reference information for each divided section of the Tray Bins.
The labels - easily removed without sticky residue - can be used to cross-reference the storage media’s location within the kit, and to provide title of each USB Drive or Memory Card.
Read our Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Archival Solution of the Week
Please watch our short video on USB and Memory Card Storage USB and Memory Card Storage.
Download Instructions at the following linkFolding Instructions for Tray Bins