- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
KITS & ACCESSORIES
4” x 6" PRINT ORGANIZERS
Metal Edged QPO 2400 Kit
Drawers, shoeboxes, or old photo-finishing envelopes were never meant for the storage of large quantities of 4 x 6" prints, but our QPO Kits were designed just for that! Each incorporates a combination of products in a kit that gives you everything you need to organize, store and protect 4 x 6" photographs in archival, photo-safe materials.
This sturdy, compact, quantity print organizer is fully archival and holds 2400 4’’ x 6’’ prints. As a kit, the price of this product represents a savings of 20% over individually purchased components, which are also available separately.
Boxes and print caddies are made from acid- and lignin-free ArchivalGrade tan boxboard.
Watch our short videos: Preserving Family Photographs Video How To Use Old Photo EnvelopeWatch video: Metal Edge QPO Photo Storage Kit VideoOld Photo Envelopes Video: Preserving Family Photographs Video How To Use Old Photo Envelope
Learn more: Archival Solution of the Week
ArchivalGrade Boxboard Color Tan
(1) 04-201 Short Top Box 12-1/2 x 15 x 4-1/4 $20.25
(2) 02-463 Print-Caddy Package of 4 $16.25 each $32.50
(1) 02-463-I Dividers Package of 25 $7.50
(1) 35-203 Poly Bags Package of 100 $6.65
Made from fully bleached, high alpha cellulose pulp. It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp. Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, peroxide, sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur. Acid Free
The paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
Board will not degrade and cause harm to artifacts stored in boxes made from this paper.range 8-9.5