- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
PRE-CUT ALUMINUM FRAME
Pre-Cut Profile 111
Aluminum picture frames are an affordable way to display your artwork, photographs, prints. Picture frames are easily assembled using simple-to-use hardware kits (sold separately).
Profile #111 has a slightly rounded face with brushed aluminum sides. Frame wall size: 13/16" / Face Size: 9/32'' / Rabbet Depth: 13/32" (please see photograph).
Available Pre-Cut Finishes: Silver (01) / Gold (03) / Contrast Gray (13) / Anodic Black (20) / Matte Black (21) / White (52)
Available Pre-Cut Sizes: 8x10" / 8-1/2x11" / 9x12" / 11x14" / 11x17" / 12x16" / 13x19" / 16x20" / 20x24"
Please watch our short Complete Frame Kit Video.
The FRAME HARDWARE is needed for assembling your frame(s). You will need one frame hardware kit per frame.
All dimensions are provided in inches.