- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Board & Paper
Window Mat Cutting
Multi-Window Mat Cutting
How to order Multi-Window opening mats using our Custom Mat Cutting page. Download the Multi-Window Mat Cutting Worksheet HERE. You can also include a diagram if needed.
Read our Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Archival Solution of the Week
1. Download the Worksheet below for details.
2. Provide us with your desired window size.
3. Provide us with the number of Columns and the number of Rows you would like.
4. Provide us with your desired measurements for your Left Border / Right Border / Top Border / Bottom Border.
5. Select the Board you would like for your Window Mat.
6. Select the Board you would like for your Backing Board.
7. We will determine your exterior mat board size and provide you with a pricing quote within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
Download the Multi-Window Mat Cutting Worksheet HERE.