- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
METAL EDGE BOXES
White Metal Edge Boxes
This collection offers practical yet elegant solutions for the storage of documents, photographs, artwork, magazines, newspapers and more. White Metal Edge Boxes are available in three box styles. File documents in our document box; store prints flat in our drop front box; and create a 3-ring album of your favorite memories with our Binder-In-A-Box.
Letter Document Box: One-piece construction with a hinged flip top provides a safe, acid-free container for long-term storage of letter-sized file folders and documents.
1-1/2’’ deep Drop Front Box: Consist of a removable top and a bottom with a hinged ’’drop front’’ panel on one of the long sides. Three sizes formatted for digital prints.
White ArchivalGrade™ boxboard is acid- and lignin-free, and has a matte laminate coating making it water and scuff resistant. The interior of each box is lined with acid-free gray paper.
Read our Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Archival Solution of the Week