- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
KITS & ACCESSORIES
Hand held dispenser lays out a ribbon of acid-free adhesive dots that can be used to join paper or other smooth surfaces. Later the items can be pulled apart and any adhesive can be removed by rubbing and balling it up, no residue is left behind.
3/8’’ wide x 590’’ long
Perfect for photo albums, matting and framing applications. Like other Filmoplast product the adhesive is free from acids and will not dry out or become brittle with age.