- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
KITS & ACCESSORIES
These reusable canisters are perfect for extracting harmful moisture within small spaces, boxes and containers. Protects up to three cubic feet of sealed space per canister. Simply include one of these canisters with your documents or artifacts and water vapor is absorbed and contained within the desiccant material to maintain a safe relative humidity.
When the round silica gel “window” (see photo) turns pink you can restore the metal case canister for full reuse in a warm vented oven. You can also restore the plastic case canister for full reuse in a microwave oven (instructions included).
Download Instructions at the following link Instructions