- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Two Pocket CD/DVD Pages
Interior dimensions listed, add 1/2 inch to Length & Width, 1/4 inch to Hight for outside size.
See Capacity Chart
Scratches and fingerprints are never a good thing for your film and negatives. It is standard practice to always keep these materials in protective sleeves for handling and during long-term storage. Both our Clear Polyester and softer Polypropylene Sleeves allow inspection without removal, and will protect your negatives & film from dirt and scratches.