- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
KITS & ACCESSORIES
Self-Healing Cutting Mats
Our professional-grade self-healing cutting mats can also be used as a desk blotter or as a general-purpose work surface. They are reversible - green on one side and black on the other – and each side is both self-healing and marked with handy grid lines.
This Self-Healing Cutting Mat is made from 3-ply composite vinyl material. It is 3mm thick, and works with both rotary blades and straight utility blades. It provides a long-lasting, non-glare surface that can be cut and slashed constantly without showing marks or cutting lines. There is also a convenient hanging hole for storage when not in use.