- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Record Storage Boxes
Our high-quality record storage boxes allow you to safely store large volumes of documents. These archival corrugated cartons hold letter- or legal-sized file folders. Interior dimensions are 15-1/2” L x 12-3/4” W x 10” D.
Read our Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Archival Solution of the Week
Choose from two designs of our record storage box. The first is the basic record storage box has an interlocking bottom and with handgrip opening on sides. The second, the Double Bottom has a double layer of cardboard on the sides and bottom. The Double Bottom box's construction allows for a flat bottom. Both of our archival boxes assemble easily and have a removable lid. Whether you are moving items or storing items long-term these boxes provide not only an easy means of transportation but also dependable protection for your files and documents.
Pulp: Purified alpha cellulose pulp, acid and lignin-free.
pH: 9.0 (+-).5 buffered with calcium carbonate, 3% reserve.
Single wall 1/8" thickness, B-flute 200-LB test.
Color: gray, dyes are color-fast and non-bleeding.
Adhesive: modified starch, min. pH 8.5
No alum sizing used in these paper board.