- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Acrylite OP-3/Plexiglas UF-5
Use this lightweight, shatter-resistant acrylic instead of glass to protect your artwork from harmful ultraviolet rays that can fade your images over time. Each sheet is 0.10" thick and filters out 98% of UV rays. These are sold as individual sheets.
Our Complete Frame Kit video shows you how to remove protective paper from Plexiglas and Acrylite sheets using a cardboard tube.