- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
KITS & ACCESSORIES
4” x 6" PRINT ORGANIZERS
Metal Edged QPO 1000 Kit
This kit allows you to quickly organize your 4 x 6" prints by dividing your photos into categories and placing them in archival Clear File Boxes. The kit allows you to select a top image or index print (if available) to identify the photos within each Clear File Box. It is an easy, visual way to quickly identify and organize / retrieve your photos.
Kits holds up to 1005 prints and includes a Short Top Box (04-003), 15 Clear File Boxes and 25 Index Cards (02-04-Index).
Watch our short video: Metal Edge QPO Photo Storage Kit VideoOld Photo Envelopes Video: Preserving Family Photographs Video How To Use Old Photo Envelope
Additional Resources: Storing and Organizing your Family Photographs
Read our Blog on Dating Photos & Media: American Family Archives
Learn more: Archival Solution of the Week