- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Half-Size Record Storage Carton
When you cannot fill a full-sized storage carton, or would like to have less weight per box, select the Half-Size Record Storage Carton. Boxes are sized to hold letter or legal file folders. Full tab, half & third cut folders can be purchased separately.
Archival-quality corrugated provides safe acid- and lignin-free storage for documents. Cartons have a removable shallow lid, an interlocking bottom, and convenient handgrip opening on both sides. Choose from a package of 3 that ships flat or an individual (Qty. 1) pre-assembled carton.
Download Instructions Half Size Record Storage Box
Blue Gray Archival-quality corrugated
Acid-free and lignin-free
3% Calcium carbonate buffer
B-flute corrugated (exceeds 200 lb. test)