- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
The Frame Lock Security Hanger System for metal frames provides a quick and easy way to secure picture frames to your walls. It also makes the process of hanging multiple frames - level and evenly spaced - much easier, taking significantly less time to accomplish accurately.
The low-profile aluminum bracket attaches to the wall with plastic mollies and screws. The top rail of your frame will hang from this aluminum cleat. A T-Head screw is positioned on the bottom rail and is also anchored to the wall. A dedicated security wrench (sold separately) will then lock the frame in place. Frame Lock will work on all profiles of aluminum section frames that have a universal channel on the back side (as do those offered by Archival Methods). It is not designed to work with back-loading frame styles.
The Frame Lock Security Hanger System Contains: One six-inch aluminum cleat / two screws with white plastic mollies / one T-Head screw with a blue molly. The security wrench (sold separately) will work on all frames using this system, so only one wrench is need per location.