- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
KITS & ACCESSORIES
KITS & ACCESSORIES
Four-Up Negative File Kit
15% Off Purchased As Kit
Most commercial film processing labs return color negatives in strips of four frames or images, and our Four-Up Negative File Kit provides the perfect solution for the long-term archival storage for these 4-frame 35 mm negatives.(Please Note: the 35 mm Sleeves included in this kit should be trimmed to fit your negatives.)
This kit offers a three-step process.1) Film negatives are placed in our 35mm Sleeves for protection.2) Sleeves are then placed into acid-free folders for sorting and cataloging.3) Negtive Folders are then stored in the short top box.The kit contains a Short Top Box (item #04-003) / a package of 50 Negative File Folders (item #22-400) / two packages of 50 Side Lock Film Sleeves (item #31-001) / and 25 All-Purpose Index Cards (item #02-04-Index). Please keep in mind that each sleeve is designed to hold one strip of negatives, which provides the best protection over time and makes locating the negative you are looking for quick and easy. Each file folder will hold a full roll of six strips, and each box holds up to 50 Negative File Folders.