- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Flip-Top Record Storage Box
Two versions of this versatile box are available, in either Coroplast corrugated plastic or in Archival corrugated paper. Each will hold letter or legal sized folders and their interior dimensions each measure 15’’ L x 12-1/2’’ W x 10’’ D. The attached lid prevents the loss or separation of the top when the carton is in use.
Coroplast is a chemically inert, acid free and additive-free material made of a durable extruded polypropylene which is water-repellent and great for use where moisture could cause problems. The double walled bottom and tripled walled sides with hand grip handles make this carton ideal when transporting records.
Coroplast boxes are sold in units of 3 and Archival acid free corrugated paper boxes in units of 5. Cartons ship flat and assemble without use of adhesives or tape.
Please note, Coroplast boxes are sold in Units of 3 and Archival Paper boxes in Units of 5.