- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
PORTFOLIOS & CASES
A practical, lightweight wrap-around carrier for Portfolio Boxes, Museum Cases or framed artwork that can hold variable-sized flat pieces up to 36" x 48". The flexible design conforms to a variety of shapes and widths, while the convenient strap design allows for both hand and shoulder carrying.
Made of 1000 denier black Cordura nylon with adjustable straps and two durable plastic buckles. A pouch (6’’ x 13’’) with a hook-and-loop closure can be used to contain paperwork. Simple yet extraordinarily practical construction, with straps that fold up to be stored in the EZ Carrier’s own pouch when not in use.
EZ-Carrier Combo Kits are priced with a 15% Discount.