- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
Eight Pocket CD/DVD Pages
Safe, clear polypropylene front and back with black anti-static middle will protect CDs stored in the L-Series 3-ring binders. Each page holds eight CDs, four on each side. Due to the overall size of this CD page (11” W x 10-7/8’’ H) it will fit in the L- Series Accent Binder or the Binder-In-A-Box, which are available in gray, black, white and tan. Sold in packages of 10.