- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Board & Paper
Window Mat Cutting
Custom Circle & Oval Mats
How to order Circle or Oval Window Mats using our Custom Mat Cutting page. In the special instructions tell us if it's a Circle or Oval Mat. Pricing will be the same as a rectangle mat.
1. Download the Worksheet Ordering Info Tab.
2. Provide us with your desired window size. Enter the size of the oval window opening as height and width and we will use this dimension to create the oval. If you are ordering a circle both height and width will be the same. While this page currently displays square or rectangular window openings, the pricing is based on outside dimensions of the mat board selected.
3. Select the Board you would like for your Window Mat.
4. Select the Board you would like for your Backing Board.
5. Note in special instructions at checkout to use Circle & Oval Mat Cutting Worksheet available as a PDF download at the link below (please download this Worksheet for additional details).
6. Add the worksheet item (48-Circle_Oval - see below) to your cart, this will let us know that it is on its way. Then fill in and submit the Custom Mat Cutting page online and send the worksheet as an attachment via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 585-334-7067. Be sure to reference the order number provided to you after submitting your order.
Read our Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Archival Solution of the Week
Download the CIRCLE & OVAL Mat Cutting Worksheet HERE.