- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
CD/DVD Storage Kit
Organizing and storing CDs and DVDs can be a problem, especially when you need to find that critical disk fast! Our CD/DVD Storage Kit will provide safe archival storage while allowing you to easily and logically organize your collection for both storage and quick retrieval.
This kit consists of a Black Short Top metal edge box and three CD/DVD Caddies made of our tan Archival-Grade Board. Each caddy will hold anywhere from 9 CD/DVDs in standard jewel cases or 40 CD/DVDs in plastic or paper sleeves. This allows the organizer to hold between 27 and 120 CD/DVDs, depending on how they are housed.
Learn more: Archival Solution of the Week
The kit price of $30.94 and $51.94 represents a saving of 15% off the individual components - additional savings are listed as well.