- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
Black Proof Box
Now you can deliver proofs with elegance in order to make your presentation as engaging as your actual work. Our Black Proof Boxes are also widely used for both on-site storage and as a reusable inner box for shipping in a corrugated container or other shipping case.
Boxes are intended for storing proofs and not for long-term storage, as the materials used to construction have not been submitted for archival testing.
These precision boxes are of two-piece construction with a black paper lining and a black textured acrylic coated exterior. The double-wall thickness of all box panels assures rigidity and resistance to crushing. Boxes are designed with a close tolerance to keep out dust and dirt.
While these Black Proof Boxes are constructed of the finest materials they are not specified for archival storage applications. Since they are intended for use as proof boxes and not for generational or long-term archival storage of images, the materials used to the construct the boxes have not been submitted for formalized archival testing.